If you are planning on being a Host Church for 3MT, below are the responsibilities that we ask of you.
Selecting & Scheduling Projects:
- Contact homeowner and complete a 2021 Service Agreement.
- Service Agreements must be received by May 17, 2021. Please mail the Service Agreements to: Sue Kohler, 925 Amethyst Lane, Jefferson City, MO or hand them to a 3MT Board Member. If mailing the Service Agreements, please allow ample time so that they are received by May 17, 2021.
- Service Agreements should be prioritized and numbered accordingly. Please make the homeowner aware that you will complete as many projects as possible.
- We only work on/paint one story homes due to height limitations. Safety first.
- On each work site we ask that you have at least one adult that can be in charge of the service work. Other adults will be in charge of supervising the youth and may assist in the leadership of the project. Please keep in mind that we do not allow youth on anything higher than a stepladder.
- Sunday-Thursday we will have worship services at the California First Baptist Church and we encourage host churches to come and worship with us. We will have ample room to social distance. Worship begins at 7:00pm each evening.
- Each day, Monday-Thursday host churches are asked to feed their work crew lunch at their church, or deliver sack lunches and drinks to the work site.